Saturday, January 5, 2013

2012 still lifes + POSCA under the test

All of my 2012 quick still lifes in one place :). Not enough, I should practice more, I know.. but hey, I'm just starting with digital painting. Need to get my still life drawing to become a daily routine.

I've got few Posca markers from HobbyCraft prize and decided to test them out on my old red not-realle-a-converse shoes. Let see if those little drawings will really survive all the hardcore walking and awful weather :)! 'Hello' monster made without much thinking, my planing is so bad hahaha!

One more thing - I'm back to regular blogging on my DFGA blog and this term is animation and game art modules (which I was waiting for!) so make sure you check that one regulary too :) (since am trying to avoid double posting)!

1 comment:

  1. piękne te trampeczki :) mega! aż mi się zamarzyły takie ;)

    ReplyDelete